Here you can read about the standards expected of our partners in relation to delivery at foodora.
• You are expected to complete the sessions that you have booked. If you are prevented, it is important that you make an absence request in the app
• You are expected to be available for the duration of the session
• Never show up for a session that you can’t ride
• After you have accepted an order, it is your responsibility to ensure that the order is delivered to the customer
• It is your job to ensure that you get the correct order from the restaurant. It is recommended to double check with the order number that is in the app
• Obey the traffic rules and keep an eye on your surroundings
• You are expected to maintain your vehicle yourself and that it always complies with applicable regulations
• Always have your registration with you either in print or on the phone
• Always check that your bag is clean/kept clean in case the Danish Food Authority comes by
• It is expected that you use a thermal bag approved for the delivery of food when you deliver orders for foodora
If you want tips on how to increase your earnings, please take a look here.