Frequently Asked Questions
- The longer the distance, the more the order is worth, as it requires extra effort for the rider to deliver it to the customer.
- The distance will continue to be measured from Google Distance on the foodora app, thereby ensuring an accurate measurement of the distance.
- But remember that the order value is also determined in relation to potential other factors such as weather conditions, time of day, day of the week and various events.
- There is therefore no fixed predetermined earnings per km.
If the customer has left a tip on their order, you can see it after the order has been delivered to the customer in the app’s earnings overview.
- You can continue to increase your earnings by booking sessions on days and times where there are a high number of orders.
- In addition, it is a good idea to keep an eye on certain events (We will always send you messages through the foodora rider app when this applies).
- If you receive a stacked order, it is an ideal opportunity for you to increase your earnings by being more efficient and delivering as many orders as possible.
- The value of stacked orders varies depending on the effort required.
- The value of the order is potentially determined based on these factors:
- Weather conditions
- Time of day
- Day of the week
As previously mentioned, we are constantly working on how to adjust and optimize how each individual order is compensated, so that we achieve the best possible balance between the effort required and the value of the order. Having a dynamic comp model enables us to more quickly make the necessary adjustments so that this balance is best achieved.
It is important for us to prioritize that the goal of launching the dynamic model is not to lower prices and thus negatively affect the earning potential of our riders. On the contrary, we aim to develop the setup, so that the rider’s earning potential improves at the same time as our efficiency increases.